KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
1. To develop strong coordination with program staff for effective monitoring of activities.
2. Regular field visit and data collection.
3. To facilitate children, parent teacher councils and other community groups in monitoring and support for PEPAS activities in all the targeted schools/villages.
4. To ensure that all PEPAS field activities are implemented as planned and in accordance with performance indicators, and take proactive measures to ensure timely and effective implementation.
5. Coordinate for and support Senior MIS officer in the data verification process in the field.
6. Support the program staff in documenting the activities properly conduct orientation sessions for effective documentation.
7. To support the Manager M&E in conducting the capacity building events for relevant stakeholders in participatory monitoring, evaluation and reporting system.
8. Make regular reports to the M&E Manager, high-lighting areas of concern and preparing the documentation for review at monthly coordination meetings
9. Any other task assigned by supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Master's Degree from HEC recognized University;
• At least 3-4 years experience in monitoring and evaluation of development programs especially related to education and livelihood;
• Good understanding & practical experience of design, implementation & monitoring of development programs.
• Ability to work in a complex environment with multiple tasks, short deadlines and intense pressure to perform;
• Ability to visit project sites in a remote mountainous areas as and when required;
• Ability and willingness to live in an isolated conservative environment in sub-office base with other staff;
• Fluency in English ; Pashto language skills will be added advantage
• Excellent formal writing skills in English and Urdu.